Digital Scanning and Storage Solutions to Help Businesses With COVID-19 Challenges Back
Should you find yourself searching for digital scanning and storage solutions to help businesses with COVID-19 challenges, you have come to the right place.
What Digital Scanning and Storage Solutions Are Available to Help Businesses With COVID-19 Challenges
With 86% of employees in the United Kingdom currently working from home, the way in which organisations share vital information has drastically changed. The ability to simply hand a document to an employee or colleague is a thing of the past, as are large office filing systems.
At Secure Storage, we provide a wealth of digital scanning and storage solutions to help businesses with COVID-19 challenges. These include, but are not limited to;
- Confidential paperwork storage
- Offsite record storage
- Document box storage
- Document archiving
- Bulk document scanning
- Medical document scanning
- Scan on-demand services
- Day forward scanning
- Archive scanning
The majority of our digital scanning and storage solutions are provided offsite. However, in the instance that your documents are unable to leave your premises, we can offer onsite digital scanning. This will see our team visit your premises to scan any required documents, prior to uploading them to the designated cloud space.
How Can Digital Scanning and Storage Solutions Help Businesses Facing COVID-19 Challenges?
In addition to providing the services listed above, digital scanning and storage solutions can support businesses that are required to employ social distancing measures and ask employees to work from home.
Regardless of whether your organisation operates from a large and spacious multi-story building or a single unit office space, if your employees are required to work in-house due to the nature of your services, they will be expected to adhere to social distancing rules.
When considering the way in which organisations typically store documents and paperwork, it is common for filing systems to have a designated office space. While filing in this way was once the norm, gathering around a filing system is now not advisable. Unfortunately, this poses a nuisance for employees required to access vital documents in order to fulfil their roles.
With this in mind, digital scanning solutions, including those listed above, can help businesses navigate COVID-19 challenges as employees will have access to the files they require at the touch of a button. Taking advantage of offsite storage solutions also has the capability to increase the floor space available within the office.
Furthermore, as COVID-19 has seen organisations across the world required to leave the office behind and temporarily work remotely, digital scanning solutions ensure that regardless of location, teams can access any previously created documents that they may need.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Digital Scanning and Storage Solutions to Help Businesses With COVID-19 Challenges
While working from home, reduced capacity and social distancing measures posed as a problem, digital scanning and storage solutions, such as the ones we offer, have helped several businesses with COVID-19 challenges.
From the way in which documents are shared to the way in which they are stored, digital scanning and storage solutions provide a wealth of benefits to businesses that find themselves facing COVID-19 challenges.
Below, we have listed just a few of the benefits of outsourcing digital scanning and storage solutions;
- Outsourcing your digital scanning and storage requirements enables you to focus on more critical tasks such as navigating and leading your team through the challenges imposed by COVID-19.
- Outsourcing any digital scanning and storage requirements reduces your employee's workload, providing them with a more significant amount of time to focus on essential tasks.
- Outsourcing your digital scanning and storage requirements prevents your team from coming into frequent contact with physical documents, in turn mitigating the spread and contamination of COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Outsourcing digital scanning solutions removes the need to purchase high-quality scanning machines, effectively reducing organisations outgoings in the long run.
- Digital scanning solutions ensure that individuals working remotely have instant access to paperwork.
- Digital scanning and storage solutions abolish the need to sort through lengthy filing systems to source important documents and instead enables documents to be found by searching designated storage clouds for specific keywords.
- Offsite document storage reduces the space needed in the workplace for filing systems, providing a more generous amount of onsite space for organisations needing to adapt offices to cater to social distancing rules.
How Can My Employees Access Any Digitally Scanned Documents?
As and when your employees need to access any digital scanned and stored documents, we will ensure they can do so with ease.
When you take advantage of our digital scanning services, as touched on above, we will provide your organisation with a unique cloud storage system. Regardless of whether you are working from home or the office, you and your team will have the ability to browse, search and read any scanned documents at the click of a button.
Will I Be Able to Access the Documents That Are Stored Offsite?
We understand that from time to time, you may need to access your stored documents. With this in mind, we have made it easy for you to retrieve a file from storage.
As and when you need to access a document that you have stored in our facility, all you need to do is contact us and let us know that you require the document. We will then welcome you to collect your document from our facility in Wirral at a suitable time.
Contact Us for Your Digital Scanning and Storage Solutions
At Secure Storage, we provide offsite storage solutions to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses across the North West.
If you are ready to take advantage of our digital scanning and storage solutions to help your business with COVID-19 challenges, please do not hesitate to contact us today.