Document Imaging in Wirral & Liverpool
Document imaging is the process whereby physical business documents are converted into digital format. Here at Secure Storage Services, we offer a bespoke and flexible document imaging service for businesses across North West England and North Wales. We pride ourselves on our ability to execute state-of-the-art enterprise content management and enterprise resource planning systems whereby we are able to convert anything from paper documents to microfilm into an easily searchable and highly secure digital format.
Choose to go paperless this year with our bespoke document imaging service
Is your office overrun with files and microfilm? Does it take staff hours or even days to find old documents? Are you concerned about your lack of compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998?
If you answered YES to just one of the above questions then it could well be time to upgrade your paper-based document storage system into its more organized and more compliant digital counterpart which will make your business more efficient and even more profitable.
Here at Secure Storage Solutions Ltd, we’ve invested in state-of-the-art OCR and ICR based technologies which could see your documents scanned into a digital archive in days rather than weeks. We utilise modern double sided or ‘duplex’ scanners and also single sided or ‘simplex’ scanners to ensure your documents are converted into an electrical format both efficiently and accurately. This means 100% of your documents will be represented in your digital document index without any data loss.
Read the many benefits of our document imaging service
Some of the benefits of using our document imagine service include:
- Improved compliance under Data Protection Act 1998
- More secure storage
- Cheaper storage of documentation
- Improve document life cycle and duration since digital documents do not perish
- Greater protection against fire since documents can be stored in multiple data centres and it is easy to make backups which can be stored off-site
- Superior data indexation and retrieval – meaning it takes seconds to find documents rather than hours. Documents can be tagged with keywords to speed up the retrieval process
- Data is accessible from multiple locations
- Data is accessible at any time of the day or night
- Multiple staff members have access to the same document at the same time. Say goodbye to waiting for another staff member to finish a document or file!
Typical documentation which falls under the remit of the service include:
- Paper documents
- X rays
- Large format documents and drawings
- Health records
- Legal documents
- Architectural drawings
- Historical documents
- Sundries such as checkbooks and ID cards etc.
Call today on 0151 293 4000 for a quote
Our comprehensive document scanning service is sure to make your organisation more efficient, compliant and tidy!
For a quote or further information on our document imaging service please call now 0151 293 4000 or fill in an enquiry form.